Help make a difference to those that struggle to purchase musical instruments.
Donate An Instrument
If you have an instrument lying around your house not being played then please consider donating it to our instrument drive. Many people struggle to purchase instruments and may also find it difficult to travel to purchase them. If you are able to offer an instrument you could be making a real difference to the wellbeing of others so we thank you in advance for your generosity.
Receive An Instrument
You can fill out this form and we will contact you when we have an instrument suitable. (This could be right away or it may take some time, depending on availability)
The service is designed for those with a disability or for those on low income however we will not be asking you to prove this.
- Sorry, we don’t accept organs or acoustic pianos, they are too big and too heavy to move and keep in storage.
- Many other instrument types are welcome: Guitars, keyboards, violins, flutes, saxophones, etc.
- For guitar donations, don’t worry if the guitar is missing strings, we will replace them at our own cost and can also provide limited servicing for the instrument.
- We can also replace other things such as reeds for other instruments.
- We are unable to make any significant repairs so we may not take an instrument that needs too much work, but please get in touch if you are unsure, it may be more serviceable than you realise.
- If you are donating an instrument, we would love if you were able to drop off to Kippa-Ring but we may be able to arrange pickup if not. Please ask if unsure, we will try and make it work!
Leave A Comment